Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What's next

OK last cycle was a bust but we are going to use it as our jump off point. It wasn't a complete lost because we learned valuable information that we will use this cycle and improve upon our mistakes. We will step up our timing and take our vitamins and supplements up a notch. Today i went and bought a digital basal thermometer that take the temp to the hundredth instead of to the tenth like the thermometer i used last cycle. I like this one because it's easier to use and it provides a more accurate reading. It only cost about 7-8 dollars from Wal-mart so think that was a good deal.

As far as my supplements last cycle i was taking Geritol and my husband was suppose to be taking his One a Day Mens but he told me he stopped for reasons unknown. But I explained to him that the Vitamins were to help his sperm volume and morphology. Since he has diabetes there could be a problem with his morphology that could cause his sperm not to penetrate the egg or if it does cause the pregnancy not to be viable. So to pump up the supplements we both will start taking Maca supplement 850 mg daily, I will take my regular Geritol along with Folic Acid and Vitamin C and my DH will take his Men one a days. and we see where this takes us. Holla

1 comment: