Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just posting to keep sane

Well to day i went to work and barley wanted to get out of bed. I was up kinda late because i really wanted to finish a new Linda Howard book i had gotten from the library. I work as a cashier in a warehouse store and there is a lot of heavy lifting going on. While working i tried to take it easy but after a half hour or so i started to get discomfort in my lower pelvic area and this feeling extended down my left leg at this point i stopped doing the lifting and just did my cashiering duties. Later that day i experience a extreme hot flash to the point where i started to sweat all down my back which was weird to me since i was just standing there and not doing anything. I also bought some pineapple juice and some fresh pineapple spears from my work place because i heard it helps with implantation and uterine health. That's all for now stay tuned..

2 comments:

  1. Girl you better stop all that heavy lifting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm trying it will be easier once i get my good doctor's note. i will schedule an appointment next week to see if i can get one prenate or not

    ReplyDelete