Friday, August 7, 2009

9 DPO Too early to test?

well today I'm 9 dpo and I'm feeling fine. I still have the most tender nipples i have ever had...I mean they are painful. Usually during my cycles while I'm PMSing i have some tenderness to the breast but never this much. Right now i can have on my bra and two shirts and if some thing pressed my chest it agony! I have had a Fish dream so you guys who follow the old wives tale some one i know is pregnant or will be..since the fish in the dream were in my pool my mom said the one pregnant will be me.. I sure hope so. Other then the sore breast i have had some slight cramps, creamy CM, some lower back pain (usually when I'm PMSing i will have a backache while lying in bed that will signal to me an upcoming period..Hasn't happen yet) umm let me think...Oh yeah i planned on taking a HPT tomorrow but i was so antsy i went and took one at 11pm which was crazy i know but i just wanted to do it to ease my mind. I wasn't to disappointed i think i saw a very faint line I'm not sure if my mind was playing tricks on me. I'll be testing again in the morning with my FMU to get a lil more accurate accounting on that... Thats all i have for now..til next time ..smooches

1 comment: