Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm back and in effect

Well i have been off my blog and not doing much as far as documenting my journey but i haven't been sleeping on my baby making ya'll.
Just today i was inseminated with a iui... my very first and hopefully i shouldn't need an other for a couple of years.
I ovulated about 3 eggs thanks to God and clomid at 100 mg.
My hubby produced a sample of more than 5 million sperm which my Doctor said was good.
So i will keep you guys posted on my day by day progress as for as symptoms and whatever else.
I'm so excited and so is the hubby .. i think right now he is a lil afraid even to hope for a baby. But the Lord will see us through.
I really like this new doctor. i think i picked a good one this time . i noticed that with the old RE if i had a scan or visit i would never see her. i would only see her at the actual procedure, With this doctor the only person to scan me or treat me was him. and only him i don't know if it is because he is a man or what.... who know. any way ima stay on my knees and pray myself pregnant

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from ya! That's some good news. I'm prayin for your BFP!

    ReplyDelete