Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CD 3

Well it's after midnight and i am still doing research how to conceive using calenders and thermometers and OPK's and all of that. Hopefully well get some results here. I also have some other goals i wish to obtain during this time. Like:

1. Learn to Crochet
2. Cut as much sugar and processed foods from my diet as possible.
3. Get back on my workout regiment
4. Lose about 5lbs
5. Find a Full time job
6. Clear my face of this relentless breakout.
7. Investigate the cost of going back to school.

Those are just a few of the things i have buzzing around my head. I try to clear my mind of all the clutter but sometimes i think i thrive on high levels of stress or at least high impact work load. But i take it easy when i need to believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment